Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder


well that is what I have heard anyway.....it has been over a month since I have posted.
I have been very busy because my business has picked up in all areas...great fun, interesting and challenging clients, everyday is an adventure, and fun things along the way!!
I am now a staff writer (part-time) for Suite101...it is very fun!! The $$ is so ...."starving artist" but it is good exercise and perhaps it will lead somewhere and perhaps not....que' sera....as Doris Day would say! It is just a part of my workday....that I LOVE!!

The address is: http://highschool.suite101.com

Please go to that site, bookmark it, as there will be new material every few days.

I also must work furiously on the presentations I have in the next few weeks. I love presentations....that is the dramatic/entertainer coming out in me.... I dearly love working this way....it was the way I was meant to work all along, but I could not have ever worked this way when I was younger because I didn't have the experience, the contacts, the knowledge, or the maturity!! Philosophically speaking, all things happen in their own time. I am very metaphysical in that area.... I also believe that we have to look for proof of that everyday to gain the wisdom we are supposed to obtain!!

2 comments:

Rita Earle said...

Wow, I just ran across your blog while surfing, Counselor Carol, pretty neat! I think you might have some interest in my site. You may find some content of interest.

Rita Earle said...

Mary Rita Earle here. Great information on Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder. With the information explosion on the Internet, it can be hard to find exactly what you are looking for when searching on screensavers. I hope you will find my site screensavers just as valuable.