Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday

Now actually, this is NOT true for me anymore. I can't tell all of you how wonderful this is for me....Mondays, I mean.

I have come to appreciate my career testing business SO MUCH!!!

Each time, I am blessed to have another client, I get so PUMPED...it is so much fun to talk with them, to test them. The part of the process that I love so much is taking all the pieces of each client (i.e. the testing, the talking, the self-awareness forms I have them complete) and I love trying to put all these pieces together and compose options for them and then the icing on the cake is to have them do some really efficient career decision making actions and it becomes THEIR plan...

I love that de-mystifying the person process. So, so, so much fun!!

I have found that I do a better job and I enjoy it more if I don't have more than three clients simultaneously. I just love my clients--I am still in contact with all of them--I email them and check on them and they email me and ask questions and let me know how things are doing!! too wonderful....

I try to work each morning for two hours on my writing projects. To do this, I try to move my laptop to my bedroom to watch the sun rise. It kind of separates the process of my career business from my writing business. The atmosphere helps to separate the two different thinking processes--and they do require very different thinking processes!

enjoy your Monday!

No comments: